It’s that time of month when I get to participate in the monthly challenge from my bread baking group, Twelve Loaves. This month the challenge is another side of breads…a less leavened side: we had the challenge to bake Crackers, Crisps and Flatbreads. Our very talented host is Camilla from Culinary Aventures with Camilla.This was a very interested challenge for me. I’ve been wanting to try making crackers for quite some time. I had so much fun, but let’s just say….Keebler doesn’t have a thing to worry about. It is experience that makes us better at what we do right? These crackers tasted delicious. I got three pans (not completely full). Each one was a bit better than the last.
Our host this month is Camilla from Culinary Aventures with Camilla, and our theme is Crackers, Crisps, and Flatbreads. For more bread recipes, visit the #TwelveLoaves Pinterest board, or check out last month’s mouthwatering selection of #TwelveLoaves enter last month’s #TwelveLoaves Seeded Breads!
- Cheddar Cheese Crackers from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Lemon Oregano Pita Bread from Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Pane Carasau from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Parmesan-Thyme Cream Crackers from A Baker’s House
- Piadina (Italian Flat Bread) from Cake Duchess
- Pretzel Crackers from All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
- Quick Raspberry Flatbread from Cheap Ethnic Eatz
- Rye Crispbread from The Bread She Bakes
- Senbei – Japanese Rice Crackers from A Shaggy Dough Story
- Three Seed Crackers from Hostess At Heart
- Thyme and Black Pepper Crackers from blackberry eating in late september
If you’d like to bake along with us this month, share your Crackers, Crisps, and Flatbreads using hashtag #TwelveLoaves!