Thick Fudgy S’mores Recipe may look like a hot mess, but they are a big chocolatey bite of heaven. They are quick, easy, and delicious! One bite and you’ll be making them regularly.
A while back I was invited to participate in an evening at Crave. One of my favorite dishes was their s’mores dessert. I just had to try to make this amazing dessert. National S’mores Day is August 10. That gave me the perfect excuse to give this Thick Fudgy S’mores recipe a try.
This Thick Fudgy S’mores recipe is everything s’mores should be. [Tweet “Thick and Fudgy S’mores recipe just in time for National S’mores Day. #smores “]
This recipe is made in a loaf pan to guarantee that everyone gets a view of each and every layer. It’s not hard to make and it looks like the hot mess that describes s’mores. Plus it’s semi-homemade so you can whip it up in a jiffy!
Don’t have time to make it now? Pin it for later!
Thick Fudgy S'mores Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Large marshmallows
- 1 brownie mix
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips I use Ghirardelli 60% cocoa
- Chocolate curls for garnish optional
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray an 8x5 loaf pan with non-stick spray and line it with parchment paper leaving the ends to hang over the edge of the pan so you can lift it out.
- Melt butter and add the graham cracker crumbs and the sugar. Stir together and press it into the bottom of the pan and a little up the sides. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix the brownies together according to package directions. Pour the mix on top of the graham cracker crust. Bake according to brownie package directions. Don't over bake.
- As soon as they come out of the oven, top with chocolate chips and then the large marshmallows. Place under the broiler for 1-1/2 minutes or until golden brown. Watch carefully.
- Allow to cool completely, Remove from the pan by lifting parchment paper.
- Cut and serve. Store at room temperature.
Need some more s’more recipes?