Easy Crab Dip with Bacon Recipe
Easy Crab Dip with Bacon recipe will appeal to anyone that walks through the door. It's perfect for a fancy affair or the next pigskin party.
Prep Time 15 mins
Total Time 15 mins
- 4 oz Private Selection Wild Caught Jumbo Lump Crab
- 1/4 cup Private Selection Selection Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz Kroger 1/3 less fat Neufchatel Cheese
- 1/4 cup Kroger Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic Chives plus more for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay
- Real Bacon pieces
- *Kroger Baked Wheat Crisp Crackers Reduced Fat
Blend Neufchatel cheese and sour cream together until smooth. I used a hand-held electric mixer.
Shred the crab and stir in all of the remaining ingredients except for the bacon pieces.
Cover and chill for 2 hours.
Sprinkle with bacon pieces and additional Chive right before serving.
*Serve with Kroger Baked Wheat Crisp Crackers Reduced Fat