Peanut Butter Coffee Cake Recipe
Peanut Butter Coffee Cake is a heavenly mixture of chocolate, peanut butter, and Nutella all under a crunchy layer of streusel topping.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 40 mins
Total Time 50 mins
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tbsp peanut butter I used creamy
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened to room temperature1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup Nutella
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, peanut butter and sugar on medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream and vanilla.
In a medium bowl whisk flour, salt, and baking powder together. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture alternating with milk, starting and ending with the flour mixture.
Pour half of the batter in the skillet. Spoon Nutella over batter. Top with remaining batter. Sprinkle with topping.
Bake until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 23-25 minutes for 6" skillets or approximately 40 minutes for a 10-inch skillet. Loosely cover with foil to prevent excess browning if necessary.
Garnish with melted chocolate.
Calories: 547kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 136mg | Sodium: 212mg | Potassium: 617mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 460IU | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 2.3mg