Creamy Gorgonzola Cheese and Fig Dip
Creamy Gorgonzola Cheese and Fig is smooth, sweet, and a little spicy. It is quick and easy to make and will be a hit at any gathering.
Prep Time 15 mins
Total Time 15 mins
- 4 oz creamy gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-8 oz package of cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp green onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fig jam
- 4 dried black mission figs minced
- 1/8 cup chopped sweet & spicy pecans plus more for garnish
Combine creamy gorgonzola cheese, sour cream, and cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer and blend until creamy.
Add remaining ingredients and blend until combined.
Spoon into a serving dish and garnish with additional pecans.
Refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
Serve with your favorite crackers.
Serving: 10g | Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 236mg | Potassium: 101mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 231IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 1mg