Chicken Salad with Yogurt
Chicken Salad with Yogurt makes a fresh delicious sandwich or low carb lettuce wrap. You'll never miss the high-fat mayonnaise version and using leftover chicken makes it a quick meal too.
Prep Time 20 mins
Total Time 20 mins
- 2 cups diced chicken I used leftover grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup celery thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Craisins
- 1 green onion sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 1 cup Greek yogurt I used 2% but any is fine
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp thyme I used dried but fresh is great too
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
In a large bowl mix the chicken, celery, craisins, green onion, and walnuts together.
In a separate bowl mix the greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together.
Combine the ingredients of the two bowls together.
Store covered in the refrigerator.
This salad takes on flavor as it sits so it's a great dish to make ahead.
Note: Calories don't include bread or tortillas.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 158mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 0.5mg