Healthy Shrimp Fettucine Recipe
Healthy Shrimp Fettuccine can be on your table in 10 minutes. This recipe proves that you can put a dish on your table that is quick, healthy and delicious.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
Total Time 20 mins
Servings 6 people
- 1 lb raw shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1 28 oz can Hunt's No-Salt Added Plum Tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper according to desired heat
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 lb whole wheat fettuccine pasta cooked according to package directions
- Salt and pepper
In a large skillet, add Hunt's Whole Peeled Plum tomatoes and juice. Using your hand, crush each tomato into large pieces. Cook over medium heat until juice is reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
Add minced garlic, crushed red pepper, spinach and shrimp. Cook an additional 5 minutes, stirring to combine. Salt and pepper according to tastes.
Serve over cooked Fettuccine pasta and garnish lightly with parmesan cheese.
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 190mg | Sodium: 797mg | Potassium: 536mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1100IU | Vitamin C: 18.8mg | Calcium: 198mg | Iron: 6.1mg