White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Recipe
White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies are soft and tender. These festive peppermint cookies are a delicious addition to any holiday cookie tray.
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
Chill time 30 mins
Total Time 55 mins
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 tbs unsalted butter softened to room temperature
- 1-1/4 cups white granulated sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together to combine.
In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, whip butter until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add sugar, vanilla, and eggs, mixing between each addition until combined.
Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix to combine. Add Chocolate Chips and crushed peppermint. Mix on low until evenly dispersed.
Chill for at least 30 minutes.
Scoop batter into 1-inch balls and put on a prepared baking sheet, two inches apart.
Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until the cookies are lightly brown on the edges.
Cool 2 minutes on a baking sheet and then remove the cookie filled parchment paper to a cooling rack. Cool completely.
Store in an airtight container.
- Don't crush candy canes too finely. The peppermint candy canes are sugar and can cause the cookies to spread too much.
- Use a scoop when making cookies. They bake evenly when all the same size.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. If the candy sticks to the baking sheet it can burn.
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 107mg | Potassium: 40mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.3mg