Fresh Margarita Recipe
The best margarita recipe that I've ever had. It tastes fresh and delicious and doesn't contain any artificial ingredients or commercial mixers.
Prep Time 10 mins
Total Time 10 mins
- 2 oz fresh lime juice 1 to 1 1/2 limes
- 2 oz silver tequila blanco
- .75 oz orange liquor with tequila such as Patron Citronage
- .75 oz Grand Marnier or Contreau
- Agave to taste
- Anejo tequila or brandy optional float
- Salt optional
Combine lime juice and remaining ingredients except for the float and salt. In a shaker, add ice and shake vigorously.
Salt the rim of a margarita glass if desired. Pour into glass. Ice is optional.
Float a small amount of anejo tequila or brandy over the top of the margarita.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 66mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin C: 17mg