HAM, MELTED BRIE, CRISPY PROSCIUTTO SANDWICH WITH BASIL AIOLI
Ham, Melted Brie, Crispy Prosciutto Sandwich with Basil Aioli is a blend of textures and flavors that will tantalize the taste buds.
Prep Time 10 mins
Total Time 10 mins
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse™ Hearty Sourdough bread
- 9 oz Hillshire Farms® Thin Sliced Honey Ham lunch meat
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 fresh basil leaves stems removed and chopped
- 8 thin slices of brie from 1 small brie wheel. Rind removed if desired
- 4 slices prosciutto cut in half
Make the aioli by combining chopped basil with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise (I used a small food processor) and set aside.
Spray a small skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Briefly, cook slices of prosciutto until crispy.
Top a slice of Farmhouse Hearty Sourdough bread with 4 slices of Hillshire Farms® Thin Sliced Honey Ham lunch meat. Top with brie and microwave for 10 to 15 seconds until melted. Spread with Basil Aioli and then prosciutto. Top with another slice of Farmhouse Hearty Sourdough bread.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 2258kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 124g | Fat: 162g | Saturated Fat: 87g | Cholesterol: 509mg | Sodium: 4488mg | Potassium: 1049mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2715IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 892mg | Iron: 8mg