Our position on providing resources and reviews has changed. We only endorse what we have personal knowledge of in hopes that it’s a benefit to you.
I want you to have a great experience while on Hostess At Heart.
Hostess At Heart participates in affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases. Please refer to my disclosure page for more information about these affiliate programs.
- Kitchen Resources
- Gift Guides
- Blogging Resources
- Restaurant Reviews
My kitchen resources are many. I now list them in my posts so you don’t have to go back and forth between documents. Here are some posts that are intended to provide knowledge or to make your life in the kitchen better.
- Basic Baking Techniques, Tools, and Ingredients
- Baking Pan Conversion Cheat Sheet
- Cake Cutting Guide
- Vegetable Roasting Time Chart
This is ever-evolving information that I hope helps. I have personally used every single one of these resources unless otherwise indicated.
If you don’t find what you are looking for please contact me and I’ll be more than happy to help you!
Gift guides are helpful whether you’re buying for yourself or someone else. I’ve prepared the following for your convenience:
- Gift guide for the Artisan Bread Baker – Beginner level
- Basic Baking Techniques, Tools & Ingredients – We share our favorite items which make great gifts or a way to enhance your own baking skills.
- 28 Best Gifts for Bakers – I love to bake and having the right tools better your chances for success. I share ideas for putting those gifts together and provide suggestions for gifting. These gifts are for all price points and skill levels.
I don’t endorse products that I don’t believe in or use myself.
I’ve learned so much, and every day is a learning experience. While I am by no means an expert, I don’t mind passing on what works for me. If you have questions regarding the blogging resources that I use, send me an email.
I love what I do, and am so glad that I get to work with wonderful people such as yourself, every day.
We no longer provide reviews for restaurants. Our focus is on what our readers want which is food. We share recipes and food ideas for sharing with the people we love. We strive to provide thorough content through detailed descriptions and photography.