Lemon Herb Chicken with Roasted potatoes is a complete, delicious meal. Even though it cooks in just 30 minutes, this sauce will have people thinking it took all day.
Why do people start blogs? It’s not because we desire a lot of hard work and it’s definitely, in my case, not for the money. It’s for the relationships that we establish. Friends that you make and may never meet but look forward spending virtual time with. Friends that create amazing dishes like Lemon Herb Chicken with Roasted potatoes!
One of the friendships that I’ve made is with Michelle, creator of A Dish of Daily Life. If you’ve never seen Michelle’s blog, you really should check it out. Michelle is a bit under the weather right now and just like any friend, you want to do what you can to help them out.
A group of fellow bloggers has gotten together to try some of our favorite recipes from Michelle’s blog to share with our readers and on social media. It’s my hope that you will send some of your love her way while she recoups.
The hardest part of all of this was deciding on a recipe. There were so many that I wanted to make! Needing dinner inspiration, I selected her Lemon Herb Chicken with Roasted Potatoes. The only change that I made was to throw a couple of carrots in with the potatoes. I had my whole meal finished and on the table in 30 minutes.
Don’t have time to make it now? Pin it for later!
This dish was beyond delicious! That sauce is smooth and creamy and the lemon and herbs elevate this dish beyond ordinary. I will definitely be putting this dish to my list of favorites. It wasn’t a hardship having the rest of the wine with dinner either.
Here are the recipes that some of Michelle’s other friends are sharing!
- Easy Crab Dip Recipe made by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Seafood Bisque made by An Affair from the Heart
- Marinated Olives made by Take Two Tapas
- Refried Beans made by Lisa’s Dinnertime Dish
- Lemon Herb Chicken with Roasted Potatoes made by Hostess At Heart
- Red Quinoa & Butternut Squash salad made by My Life Cookbook
- Italian Panini made by Full Belly Sisters
- Rigatoni Salsiccia e Rapini made by LeMoine Family Kitchen
- Thai Chicken Noodle Soup made by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Italian Bowtie Pasta made by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pink Vodka Sauce made by Lady Behind The Curtain
- Crab Imperial made by Life Currents
- Homemade Taco Seasoning made by Bowl Me Over
- Southwestern Bean Dip made by Aunt Bee’s Recipes