Celebrate the Halloween season with just the right touch of zany fun and deliciousness. Choose and make any of these Halloween Rice Krispie Treats Recipes to impress even your own kids.
Why You’ll Love These Halloween Rice Krispie Treats Recipes
Easy! We all know making rice Krispie treats is incredibly easy. Dressing up your treats with fun Halloween decorations capitalizes on that momentum with an easy way to make someone’s day.
Impressive. Choose from any of these recipes to put a smile on the face of every single guest. These Halloween Rice Krispie Treats all look amazing and have the incredible crunchy flavor we all know and love.
Customizable. Use the ideas found in these posts to customize your treats for any holiday! Make red monsters with heart sprinkles for Valentine’s Day, for instance. The possibilities are endless.
Start with the best Rice Krispie Recipe
Every Rice Krispie treat that we make starts with this Rice Krispie Recipe. This recipe for Rice Krispie Treats makes soft and chewy treats that are ooey gooey delicious.
Monster Halloween Rice Krispies
It should come as no surprise that the biggest category of Rice Krispies Halloween Treats is monsters. These monsters come in all shapes and sizes, ranging from cute to spooky, and guarantee grins.
- How to Make Monster Rice Krispie Treats. We walk you step-by-step through the process of making our adorable monster treats just in time to celebrate!
- The classic treat got an upgrade and a spooky twist for Halloween! These treats are perfect for making with kids and only take a few minutes!
- Even Vampires need help with their teeth. Too much sugar in the blood or something. These Dracula Dentures are just what we need!
- These Halloween Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats are easy to make and so fun to eat! They are perfect for a party, a school treat, or just a fun family dessert.
- Make the best Halloween treat using your Instant Pot. These treats are a perfect blend of marshmallows and rice crisps. Instant Pot Monster Krispie Treats.
- These fun Frankenstein rice krispie treats are the perfect Halloween treat! They’re easy to make and look super cute on a Halloween party table.
- These fun mummy rice krispie treats are made by decorating rice krispie squares with white candy melts and candy eyes. You could whip up an entire delicious mummy army in no time.
- Ghost Shaped Krispie Treats are adorable and easy to make.
Eyeball Rice Krispies
- Spooky, crispy little monsters with huge white chocolate eyes follow you around the room. You’ll love this crispy, chewy, sweet, and delicious Halloween crispy cakes.
- There’s nothing better than Rice Krispie Treats for an easy-to-make, kid-friendly snack! That’s why these Monster Rice Krispie Treats are a hit with the kids for an easy Halloween Snack.
- The amount of sugar consumed during Halloween can be scary. For a sugar-free option, try this Halloween Keto Rice Krispie treats recipe.
Flavored Halloween Rice Krispies Recipes
When you want unique rice krispie treats, add a fun flavor! These all scream Fall and work perfectly for Halloween.
- Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats! Crisp, soft, and chewy, these easy gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-free Rice Krispie treats are perfect for fall or Halloween! No marshmallows needed; nut-free, loaded with real pumpkin, and topped with a dairy-free white chocolate drizzle! A lower-sugar recipe that’s an ideal kid-friendly dessert or sweet snack!
- Maple-Flavored Rice Krispie Treats. For something a little different and very tasty, go with maple flavor!
- Take one of the most classic Halloween treats of all time and turn it into rice krispie treats? Yes, please! Caramel Apple Krispy Treats are sure to be a hit.
Sprinkles or Candy Enhanced Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
If monsters aren’t your thing, make one of these recipes dressed up with sprinkles, food coloring, or candy bars. These ideas are especially easy to adapt for other holidays or use up extra holiday candy.
- These Ube Halloween Rice Krispie Treats are so easy to make and a fun and delicious treat for any Halloween celebration. Ube creates the best purple color that makes the perfect backdrop for fun Halloween sprinkles.
- The ultimate dessert for Mars bar and Rice Krispie lovers. When combined, these two delicious treats make chocolaty goodness that will melt in your mouth and is impossible to resist. Mars Krispies. Perfect for using up that Halloween candy!
Rice Krispies Halloween Treats with Fun Shapes
Making your treats into shapes is a great way to change things up and celebrate the season without getting ghoulish! Everyone loves the candy corn look, and pumpkins are always a hit.
- These colorful no-bake Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats are easy to make and are shaped into cute pumpkins. They are whipped up with only 6 ingredients and are fun for the kiddos to make.
- These Halloween Candy Corn Krispie Treats are a family-friendly dessert that everyone will love! Sweet and crunchy treats that look just like candy corn!
- Make everyone’s day with these sweet spider rice krispies!