Easy Vegetable Beef Soup is nutritious and delicious. It can be put together and on the table in a jiffy or cooked all day in a crockpot.
I was at the grocery store one morning stocking up on what I needed for the week. It’s getting cooler and I was craving soup and headed for the soup isle. I tried to decide which variety I liked the most. The problem was since I make most of my own, none of them sounded that great. Time to put some Easy Vegetable Beef soup together!
There has to be a problem when you look at the back of the can and there are 2 to 3 servings in a can! That’s not going to keep me going for very long. And then when you look at the sodium and calories on the label you realize reading labels cause heart attacks too. [Tweet “Easy Vegetable Beef Soup #healthy”]
I decided I was going to have Vegetable Beef soup for lunch. It was going to be delicious and done in a jiffy. Soup doesn’t have to cook all day to be delicious. This soup proves it!
Don’t have time to make it now? Pin it for later!
Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1 lb stew meat
- 2 packages frozen stew vegetables
- 2 quarts beef stock I used one salted and one unsalted
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh or dried herbs (I used rosemary thyme, parsley and marjoram
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Add olive oil to a pot large enough to hold ingredients, 4 to 5 quart. Salt and pepper stew meat and brown on all sides. Add all remaining ingredients. Cook until ingredients are heated all the way through, or allow to simmer.
- Refrigerate any unused portions.
I could eat this soup every day. It’s delicious and can be changed according to your tastes. You could also just dump everything into a crockpot and cook it while you’re gone or busy with something else. What is your favorite bowl of soup? I have so many and when I put one together I make plenty so I can freeze it for the day that those cravings hit!