No-Bake Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Squares are quick and easy to make. Who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate?
I love to cook, but I really love to bake. I am just in awe of some of the recipes and pictures that I see. I love pushing myself to learn new recipes and techniques except when I’m being pulled in 100 different directions. That is when I rely on recipes like these No-Bake Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Squares.
We just had an amazing Thanksgiving, and now we are attending Holiday parties and getting ready for our own Holiday celebrations.
When it comes to attending parties and taking treats to work, I like to keep it simple. Simple doesn’t mean any less delicious. It’s just a time when I am not trying to bake the Mona Lisas’ image into a cake (that really isn’t on my bucket list).
I’ve made this recipe several times. It’s both easy and delicious. One note however, you need to plan ahead because these squares need to sit in the refrigerator for an hour before you cut them.
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups of crushed pretzels
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-1/4 cups creamy peanut butter divided
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, combine the crushed pretzels, powdered sugar, 1 cup of the peanut butter, and the melted butter. Stir until well combined. Press pretzel mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan.
- Combine chocolate chips and remaining 1/4 cup of peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth. Spread over pretzel peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting.
Recipe adapted from Trisha Yearwood and Food Network