Everyone loves a good muffin. Here are some of our Best Muffin Recipes ready for your table. They’re perfect for breakfast, with a salad for lunch or dinner with a cup of soup!
Nothing beat a good homemade muffins recipe
I love to have a slightly sweet bakery item with something savory. That makes a good homemade muffin perfect with bacon and eggs for breakfast or alongside a bowl of soup.
These Homemade Muffins Recipes have something for everyone!
Whether you like your muffins very basic, whole grain, loaded with fruit or spices, I think you’ll find one of these recipes that you’ll love.
A few items that you need to make the perfect Homemade Muffins Recipe!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. For more information, please see our disclosure.
- Muffin Pans – I love these 12-cup muffin pans. I believe you need at least two because most recipes make more than 12.
- Cooling Racks – I love these large racks. I can get an entire batch of cookies on one and they’re tough enough to hold large loaves of bread. It fits into my half-sheet pan for baking bacon too!
- Scoops – Ever wonder how every cookie, meatball or muffin is the same size? Scoops! I use them a lot and own this set. I’ve had them for years!
Here’s a few more great recipes from the friends of Hostess At Heart!
- Blueberry Crumb Muffins
- One-Bowl Easy Banana Nut Muffins
- Cinnamon-Crunch Sweet Potato Muffins
- Trail Mix Muffins
- Low Carb Peach Muffins
- Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins
What’s your favorite muffin? Give me a shout out in the comments below. You ARE my inspiration!
Don’t forget to pin these yummy muffins!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for spending some time with me today!