Ham is one of the most popular dishes on Holiday tables. It’s versatile and leftover ham is just as tasty as when it’s first served.
Leftover ham is just as delicious “repurposed” as the first time you serve it.
What I love about ham is it’s so versatile. Ham is great for any meal, snack, or appetizer and can be served hot or cold which makes it perfect for entertaining too.
This post is sponsored by Cloverdale Foods Company. All ideas and opinions are 100% my own.
I honestly love this brand because their ham is gluten-free, boneless, and so lean that I can use every inch of it.
I’ve also been fortunate to use their Chipotle Garlic Bacon in my amazing Chipotle Garlic Bacon Wrapped Brats with Avocado Pico recipe and their Zesty Garlic Summer Sausage in our Zesty Garlic Summer Sausage Egg Roll recipe.
I only have 6 people coming for Easter so cut my ham in half and put one half in the freezer.
John and I have a restaurant that we go to. He loves their calzone but for some reason, they take so long to bake compared to some of their other dishes so he doesn’t order it very often.
The version of this Ham and 3 Cheese Calzone took 12 minutes to put together and 15 minutes to bake.
We loved them with a side of marinara. I will definitely be making some smaller versions with my leftover ham and serving them as appetizers. They’re guaranteed to go quickly!
Don’t have time to make it now? Pin it for Later!
In my video, you see that I made two large calzones. I couldn’t let that dough go to waste.
Using these same ingredients we made a stromboli. You could have used the diced ham but I sliced it thinly in my version and rolled it into a log before baking.
Looking for more Leftover Ham Recipes? Here are a few you may like.
Other tasty ways we’ve used our leftover ham include:
- Sliced and frozen in packages for a week’s worth of lunches
- Diced into tasty omelets
- Diced and added to salads
- Grilled into ham and cheese sandwiches/paninis
- Ham salad for a delicious lunch
- Scalloped potatoes and ham
I would love it if you enjoy this recipe that you will leave me a comment and rate the recipe with 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Keep scrolling for our baked Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Muffin recipe
Ham and 3 Cheese Calzone Recipe using Leftover Ham
- 1 cup ham diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 11 oz pizza dough
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- marinara (optional) for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400°F or the recommended temperature for pizza dough. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with oil.
- Unroll pizza dough. Cut out two 8″ circles and place on prepared baking sheet. I used a plate as a template.
- Brush each circle with melted butter. Sprinkle each with Italian seasoning. Add 2 slices of provolone cheese to each circle. Top with ham, and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold each circle in half. Roll and press edge together to seal. Brush with additional melted butter. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until browned.
- Serve with marinara sauce or your favorite dipping condiment.
Baking it up in these ham, egg, and cheese breakfast muffins are like a breakfast sandwich.
John loved reheating them at breakfast with a couple of dashes of hot sauce.
I’ve made egg cups before but he said with the bottom crust they tasted more like an egg sandwich and loved them.
Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ham diced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz pizza dough
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup half and half You can always use cream or milk
- Preheat the oven to 400°F or the temperature recommended for the pizza dough. Spray a muffin tin with non-cooking spray.
- Spread a large enough piece of pizza dough over the bottom of each muffin cavity. Brush dough with melted butter.
- In a small dish beat two eggs. Add ham, mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine. Fill each muffin cavity 2/3 full. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
What is your favorite way to use leftover ham? Share your ideas in the comments below.