Cranberry Vanilla Baked Donuts are soft, tender, and delicious. They can be made in a jiffy and topped with anything you desire.
The donut demon has been released. Ever since I made the Dark Chocolate Baked Donuts recipe, I’ve been dreaming up other ways to show my once neglected donut pan some love. This Cranberry Vanilla Baked Donuts Recipe deserves a whole lot of love.
Cranberries are delicious and can be used in so many ways. It used to be that I bought a bag at Thanksgiving and made a delicious sauce. Whatever was left went to waste. I don’t like wasting food so am always thinking of other ways to use ingredients. Unfortunately, unlike other fruits they are just too sour to eat as is.[Tweet “Cranberry Vanilla Baked Donuts perfect for #Cranberryweek”]
Last year I made Cranberry Orange muffins. They were so delicious that I knew Cranberry Vanilla Baked Donuts would be delicious too and I wasn’t wrong. The smooth vanilla flavor really comes through and blends so well with the citrus of the cranberry. The crumb is delicate and just melts in your mouth.
I glazed these babies and dipped a few in ground walnuts. You could top them any way you please, dust them with powdered sugar or just as is.
Don’t have time to make it now? Pin it for later!
What is your favorite way to use cranberries? I’d love it if you would share your ideas!
For a few other amazing ideas using cranberries, check out the following recipes celebrating #CranberryWeek!
Welcome to #CranberryWeek, hosted by Caroline’s Cooking and A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures. We’ll be sharing cranberry-inspired creations all week long in celebration of national cranberry day. Search #CranberryWeek to keep up to date and follow the #CranberryWeek Pinterest board for more cranberry inspiration. But first, see all the other cranberry recipes being shared today:
- Braised Short Ribs with Hoisin-Cranberry Sauce and Asian Coleslaw from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Cranberry & Cornbread Stuffed Pork Chops from Books n’ Cooks
- Cranberry Borscht from Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry Glazed Pork Loin from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cranberry Lemon Curd Tart (no bake, GF) from Caroline’s Cooking
- Cranberry London Broil from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cranberry Mustard from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Cranberry Smoothie from The Chef Next Door
- Cranberry Vanilla Bean Donuts from Hostess At Heart
- Grilled Brie with Cranberries from Full Belly Sisters
- Mixed Berry Sorbet from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Orange Cranberry Turnovers by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Panko Crusted Chicken with Maple Cranberry Sauce from Family Around The Table
- Sweet Heat Cranberry Spread from Cooking With Carlee