Easy Crab Dip with Bacon recipe will appeal to anyone that walks through the door. It’s perfect for a fancy affair or the next pigskin party.
This post is sponsored by Bakers Supermarkets, but the content and opinions expressed here are strictly my own.
It doesn’t matter what kind of entertaining I do, I want to have appetizers out for my guests to munch on when they arrive. I think appetizers break the ice and get the conversation going. I want my appetizers to be simple and delicious like this Easy Crab Dip with Bacon recipe.
John and I were having a late dinner and I thought instead of having a late lunch that maybe coming up with a “happy hour” appetizer might be fun. I’m always looking for new ideas and after walking through the isles of my local Baker’s Store went to work.[Tweet “Easy Crab Dip #Recipe @BakersGrocery”]
It all started with this beautiful container of lump crab meat that I found in the meat department. When you live in Nebraska, you can’t go crabbing (whining) so finding fresh seafood isn’t always that easy to do. This Lump Crab was luscious and I didn’t want to cover up its’ tender sweet flavor. It’s definitely the star of this recipe.
Don’t have time to make it now? Pin it for later!
Easy Crab Dip with Bacon Recipe
- 4 oz Private Selection Wild Caught Jumbo Lump Crab
- 1/4 cup Private Selection Selection Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz Kroger 1/3 less fat Neufchatel Cheese
- 1/4 cup Kroger Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic Chives plus more for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay
- Real Bacon pieces
- *Kroger Baked Wheat Crisp Crackers Reduced Fat
- Blend Neufchatel cheese and sour cream together until smooth. I used a hand-held electric mixer.
- Shred the crab and stir in all of the remaining ingredients except for the bacon pieces.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with bacon pieces and additional Chive right before serving.
- *Serve with Kroger Baked Wheat Crisp Crackers Reduced Fat
I think you will agree when you try this recipe that it is delicious and will appeal to any seafood lover. It tastes rich, cheesy, and creamy and is perfect on a nice crunchy Kroger Wheat Crisp cracker or even on a baked potato!
It’s always fun to share so let’s head over to Fiesta Friday and Saucy Saturdays!
Here are a couple other great appetizers!