Strawberry Cheesecake Salad is an easy 4-ingredient fruit salad recipe that tastes like a dessert. It’s perfect for casual meals or a special occasion.
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad is our go too for simple get-togethers or special occasions.
This Cheesecake Salad recipe uses only 4 ingredients and is easy enough for the youngest of helpers.
This creamy fruit salad combines sweet strawberries with a whipped topping that’s been garnished with graham crackers.
It tastes like a Strawberry Cheesecake without all the fuss.
This easy Cheesecake salad can be made ahead giving you time for other tasks when entertaining.
Dashes of red color make it the perfect holiday side.
Ingredients & Variations
- Sliced Strawberries packed in syrup – These strawberries can be found in the frozen area of most grocery stores.
- You could use any fruit here however, you want a fruit that isn’t going to deteriorate before the salad is consumed such as raspberries that breakdown quickly.
- Whipped topping – We buy pre-made but you could easily use heavy whipping cream and make it yourself.
- Instant Cheesecake Pudding – This salad would be delicious with another pudding flavor such as vanilla or white chocolate.
- Graham Crackers – We sprinkled them over the top like a garnish which would resemble a cheesecake crust. You could omit the graham crackers if you choose.
- We recommend just garnishing the top of the salad instead of mixing the graham crackers into the salad because the graham crackers will lose their crunch.
- Additional Cheesecake Salad ingredients – Make it your own. Here are a few additions you can use:
- Mini marshmallows
- Chopped pecans or walnuts
- Crushed and drained pineapple
- Vanilla wafer crumb garnish
How to make Strawberry Cheesecake Salad Recipe
- Add the strawberries and their juices to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the instant pudding over the strawberries and stir until dissolved and evenly combined.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Be careful that you don’t over mix or stir aggressively. The structure of the whipped topping will break down.
- Add any additions if desired and serve or cover and refrigerate.
This salad can be a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator. This salad serves 12. I’ve actually had it in my refrigerator for up to a week and it was still delicious.
We just cover it with plastic wrap. We’ve never frozen this salad.
More Fruit Salad Recipes
We love a good salad! You can find all of our salads here!
Items you may need
The glory of this recipe is that you can mix it in any dish and get just as fancy as you want when you serve it.
Serve this Cheesecake Salad with these recipes
What’s your favorite go to salad recipe? Once you’ve tried our Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Salad recipe I hope it’s this one!
If you like this recipe, we would appreciate your comment and a 5-star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review!
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
- 3.4 oz instant cheesecake pudding small box
- 23 oz sliced strawberries in syrup
- 8 oz whipped topping
- ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- Stir the cheesecake-flavored instant pudding and the strawberries together. Fold in the whipped topping. Garnish with crushed graham crackers prior to serving.
- Refrigerate covered with plastic wrap for up to one week.
- Stir the vanilla pudding in with the pineapple and cherry pie filling first. This will start the thickening process.
- Fold whipped topping and then the miniature marshmallows. Over stirring will break the fluff down.
- Be selective if you use fresh fruit. Don’t use fruit that contains a lot of liquid. It will break down the whipped topping.
- This recipe can be eaten right away but is best chilled and can be made a day in advance.
This recipe was calculated using the exact brands and measurements I used to make this recipe. If you are following a strict diet please note changing anything will cause the nutritional info to change. My calculations are intended as a guide only.