Pineapple Cherry Fluff is a creamy concoction loaded with sweet cherries and pineapple with a bunch of mini marshmallows thrown into fluffy whipped cream.
This delicious recipe was updated on 4/18/19 to improve reader experience.
Cherry Fluff is a family favorite. It’s a quick cherry fluff salad recipe that can be thrown together in a jiffy. It’s simple enough to make for any occasion but pretty enough to dress up for a special occasion.
I’ll be throwing in some tips to make this creamy dreamy fluff your own. Everyone loves this Pineapple Cherry Fluff salad with its pretty pink color and best of all you can make a big batch or just enough for a small crowd. It’s the perfect make-ahead recipe too! You don’t need to fess up and tell them how easy it is to make!
I’ve been making fluff dishes for as long as I can remember. My children loved Pineapple Cherry Fluff when they were young and they were always excited when there was a big dish of it on our dinner table. It’s also a dish that was easy for them to help make. I remember little faces coated with pink whipped cream. Some of it actually made it to the bowl. Now they love it as adults and it graces their own table. This Fluff recipe is stuffed with enough cherries that everyone is guaranteed to get a bowl full unlike some of those dishes where you have to search for that elusive cherry.
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this recipe. There are only 5!
- Instant pudding
- Whipped topping
- Cherry pie filling
- Crushed pineapple
- Miniature marshmallows.
Who doesn’t like a recipe that makes a great salad but is as sweet and creamy as a dessert? Even though this Pineapple Cherry Fluff version is our family favorite here are a few variations that you can do to make it your families favorite.
Other versions this Creamy Dreamy Fluff salad:
- Chopped nuts of any variety
- Shredded coconut
- Fresh or frozen fruit such as grapes or strawberries
- Change the pudding flavor or use a sugar-free variety
- Rainbow mini marshmallows
- Fat-free whipped topping
The great thing about this dish is that it looks beautiful in a crystal dish for the holidays or in a non-breakable container for your packed lunch or a picnic. This pink fluff recipe is perfect for Christmas or Valentines Day. Using Pistachio (referred to as a pistachio salad) would make a great green fluff for St. Patricks Day!
Here are a few TIPS to make sure your Cherry Fluff comes out perfectly!
- Stir the vanilla pudding in with the pineapple and cherry pie filling first. This will start the thickening process.
- Fold whipped topping and then the miniature marshmallows. Over stirring will break the fluff down.
- Be selective if you use fresh fruit. Don’t use fruit that contains a lot of liquid. It will break down the whipped topping.
- This recipe can be eaten right away but is best chilled and can be made a day in advance.
PIN THIS FOR LATER
If you like this recipe leave me a comment below and 5-⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating.
- Tropical Fruit Cocktail Salad
- Snicker Apple Salad
- Creamy Angel Food Pie Recipe
- No-Bake Cherry Dessert
- 6 Ingredient Blueberry Lemonade Cream Pie
You may need:
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. For more information, please see our disclosure.
- Trifle Bowl – Just because this is an easy salad doesn’t mean you can’t dress it up by putting it in a trifle bowl to show off all of its loveliness!
- Spatulas – this pretty set has a flat side and a curved side to take on your toughest job. I love that they are all one piece and can withstand 500°F! Throw out those old chipped ones and treat yourself!
Do you have a family favorite recipe like this Pink Fluff recipe? I’d love it if you’d leave me a comment below!
Big Batch Pineapple Cherry Fluff Recipe
- 5.1 oz instant vanilla pudding large box
- 20 oz crushed pineapple in juice, don’t drain
- 42 oz cherry pie filling (2 cans)
- 16 oz whipped topping
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Stir the vanilla pudding, pineapple and cherry pie filling together. Fold in the whipped topping and then the miniature marshmallows.
- Refrigerate in an air-tight container for up to one week.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for spending some time with me today!