Food isn’t just food when you add layers of flavor with quality ingredients. Gouda Cheese and Apple Stuffed Pork Chops are like a party of the senses and more of an experience than a meal.
Creamy Gouda Cheese and Apple Stuffed Pork Chops can’t be easier. This stuffed pork chops recipe combines salty smoky bacon with sweet apples and creamy gouda. Nothing is missing in this simply delicious recipe!
I’ve always been a big cheese lover. If I need an appetizer, adding pizazz to soup or salad, or just deciding what to make for dinner, I always have a block of cheese in the refrigerator to expand my choices.
We love pork chops, but Gouda Cheese and Apple Stuffed Pork Chops that have been wrapped in bacon? That’s a recipe you can make easily for one or a dozen and it’s so easy that it makes a great weeknight dinner.
When I was first on my own and very poor I was very careful about how I spent money. When I went to the grocery store I bought ingredients that could be used for several meals.
On one of my grocery shopping trips, I bought a block of an off-brand cheese because it was a little cheaper. It tasted so bad that I couldn’t eat it. I can’t tell you how devastating that was to me. It was like throwing money you don’t have out the window.
I learned my lesson and even though I can spend a little more these days on groceries, that doesn’t determine what brands I use.
This post is sponsored by Crystal Farms Cheese® but the opinions here, and love I have for their products and their story are all my own.
In my Gouda Cheese and Apple Stuffed Pork Chops recipe, I used a block of Crystal Farms® Gouda. Crystal Farms Cheese is located in Lake Mills Wisconsin and has been making cheese since 1926.
Wisconsin produces over 600 varieties of cheese and they say people crave cheese even more than chocolate! That’s a tough field, folks! Crystal Farms Cheese is passionate about its products and takes quality very seriously. They even count the holes in their Swiss cheese!
I’m very excited to bring this Gouda Cheese and Apple Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe to you. They have several more great recipes on their Crystal Farms Cheese website! Their site also helps you pick from the 154 cheese flavors and types they offer and where to buy their products.
Pin it for later!
If you liked this cheesy recipe here are a few more you may enjoy.
- Miami Cuban Sandwich Recipe
- Baked Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Prime Rib Sandwich
- Easy Spaghetti Pie Recipe
My block of gouda went a long way. In addition to using it in this recipe, it made a quick appetizer with some fruit and crackers. The hardest part is not eating it before it makes it to the plate!
- Homemade Muffins
- Overnight Sourdough Bread
- Chocolate Trifle
- Pear Pie Filling
- Italian Bread Recipe
- Swedish Apple Pie
I would love it if you enjoy this recipe that you will leave me a comment and rate the recipe with 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gouda Cheese and Apple Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 pork chops Boneless 1-1/2″ thick
- 4 oz Gouda Cheese Crystal Farms® Cheese Brand
- 12 slices bacon thin or regular cut
- 1 green apple cored and sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp thyme chopped
- 18 toothpicks
- Preheat the oven to *375°F. Spray a 9×13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Make a deep slit into the side of each pork chop being careful not to go through the sides or bottom.
- Slice the apple into 1/8″ pieces, one for each chop
- Cut the Crystal Farms Gouda Cheese block into 1/4″ slices, two for each chop.
- Sandwich each apple slice with cheese slices and insert it into the chop and sprinkle with thyme.
- Wrap each chop with two slices of bacon tightly. Secure with three toothpicks and place them into the pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the chop registers 140°. Allow meat to rest for 10 minutes. Remove the toothpicks and serve immediately.