Light and delicious Pumpkin Yeast Bread makes a beautiful addition to any meal. This recipe is easy, versatile, and perfect for your holiday table. You can make delicious loaves, rolls or both!
Thanksgiving is breathing down my neck. I’m really having a heck of a time coming to terms with it! Where did this year go? My Bread Bakers group’s theme this month is Thanksgiving. Specifically, celebrating Thanksgiving. This year I’m putting the pumpkin in my Pumpkin Yeast Bread!
I always serve rolls on my Thanksgiving table. I have to admit that sometimes the grocery store makes them, and I just pop them in the oven for a few minutes. No one has ever complained. Not enough to volunteer to make them anyway.
One of the reasons that I’ve gotten involved in my bread challenge groups is to learn more about the craft of making bread. All kinds of bread. Pumpkin Yeast Bread is so light and tender. This recipe is also versatile. You can make two loaves, one loaf, and 16 rolls, or you can make all rolls. The color of this bread is perfect for my Thanksgiving table too.
Don’t have time to make it now? Pin it for later!
What kind of bread will by be putting on your table this year? Do you make the same rolls every year or does the grocery store do your baking for you? Another recipe idea for your holiday table would be Herb Topped Sweet Potato Biscuits.
Let’s take a look at what my fellow bakers have baked for this month’s Family Feast Breads event:
- Butterflake Rolls from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cardamom Fig Braid from A Shaggy Dough Story
- Challah Bread from la cocina de Aisha
- Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Buns from Food Lust People Love
- Chicken in a Blanket from Sneha’s Recipe
- Classic Dinner Rolls from A Baker’s House
- Cloverleaf Rolls from En La Cocina de Caro
- Eggless Coconut Pineapple Quick Bread from Seduce Your Tastebuds
- Edible Bread Basket from Passion Kneaded
- Mallorcan Ensaimadas from Ruchik Randhap
- Meyer Lemon & Cranberry Einkorn Bread from The Schizo Chef
- Pear Pie Cinnamon Rolls from From Gate to Plate
- Poppy Seed Coiled Challah from Bakingyummies
- Poppyseed Roll from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Povitica from Spiceroots
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls from Cook’s Hideout
- Pumpkin Yeast Bread from Hostess At Heart
- Rose-shaped Buns from Sara’s Tasty Buds
- Savory Cheddar Honey Butter Rolls from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Simple High Fibre Baguettes from What Smells So Good?
- Smoked Cheddar Caramelized Onion Dinner Rolls from Noshing With The Nolands
- Sweet Dumpling Squash Drop Biscuits from Magnolia Days
- Thanksgiving Wreath Braided Bread Centerpiece from Pastry Chef Online
#BreadBakers is a group of bread loving bakers who get together once a month to bake bread with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on this home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.