With every bite, a good soup reminds you that you are loved, life is good, and the sun will come back up tomorrow.
As chillier days descend into downright cold nights, it’s time to bring out all the best Fall soup recipes and start warming up our tummies with the quintessential comfort food.
Creamy soup recipes are everything that is good, filling, and right about food, and we’ve got the ultimate list for you.
Our Creamy Beer Cheese Soup is the perfect comforting, craveworthy soup for cold winter nights and warm bellies.
Creamy Broccoli Soup Recipes
- Gluten-Free: Broccoli Cheddar Soup is creamy, cheesy, and packed with veggies. This one-pot dish requires minimal prep work and can be made in under 30 minutes!
- Vegan: This comfort-filled Creamy Broccoli Soup Is filling And delicious. Perfect for rainy days, this soup satisfies like no other. You’d never guess it’s dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan!
- Vegetarian: Cream of Broccoli Soup is an easy-to-make healthy soup perfect for any night of the week. The best part about this delicious, Creamy soup recipe is it can be prepared in under 30 minutes.
- Instant Pot: Thick, rich broccoli cheddar soup is the perfect fall comfort food. This recipe is super quick and easy as it’s made in the instant pot!
- KETO: Thick, creamy, and loaded with plenty of cheese and broccoli but none of the carbs, this keto Broccoli Cheese Soup is so good you’ll never miss the carbs!
Fall Recipes for Mushroom Soup
- Looking for a healthy mushroom soup recipe that doesn’t sacrifice flavor? This creamy mushroom soup is quick and easy and packs a punch with various herbs and spices, making this the perfect cozy Fall soup.
- This vegan mushroom soup recipe is creamy and delicious, and it’s ready in 25 min using one pot! Oh, and did I mention it’s gluten-free as well?
Chowder Recipes for Fall
- Making delicious restaurant-style soups like my New England Fish Chowder in your home kitchen isn’t difficult. It’s all about the ingredients and a few simple techniques. See how easy it is to make this delicious soup using your favorite fish and seafood.
- This cream of crab soup recipe is easy and tasty with all the flavors of the Maryland shore. You can make a batch and freeze it any time of the year.
- You won’t believe this creamy chicken potato chowder doesn’t use heavy cream! The sour cream and cheese do the heavy lifting, while the broth, chicken, and veggies provide a complete meal in a bowl that is sure to be a new favorite.
- Cheesy and Easy, this vegetable chowder is thick and creamy and loaded with all kinds of vegetables. Use vegetable bouillon to make it your new favorite vegetarian soup recipe!
- Thick, creamy, and loaded with tender seafood, potatoes, and veggies, this Seafood Chowder is easy enough for chilly weeknight dinners.
Want more delicious recipes? Follow Hostess At Heart on Pinterest!
- This recipe for an authentic creamy New England clam chowder uses whole quahogs steamed in water to create a pungent, luscious clam broth. It’s easy to do and creates an unmistakable ocean-fresh flavor!
- My New England chowder features tender clams and smoky bacon in a thick creamy broth. Learn how to make this restaurant-quality soup at home in under 25 minutes!
- Learn the secret to making creamy corn chowder without using any cream! It’s delicious and perfect for any time of year.
- This dairy-free and gluten-free Clam Chowder is ready in no time. A hearty option instead of your typical lentil or beef stew recipes.
- Tender chunks of juicy lobster, hearty chunks of corn, onion, potato, and bacon in a lobster broth with herbs and cream make for a divine-tasting lobster corn chowder.
Recipes for Chicken Soup
Loaded with veggies and tender chicken, this healthier version of Chicken Pot Pie Soup is exactly the soup the college kids want when they come home for the weekend.
- This creamy chicken tortilla soup made in the Instant Pot is bursting with a delicious mixture of chiles and juicy morsels of chicken. It’s creamy and cheesy with just the right amount of heat.
- This creamy chicken and wild rice soup is loaded with fresh veggies like carrots, kale, and crispy mushrooms! It’s the perfect hearty soup for those cold nights! This soup is healthy, flavorful, and filling!
- This gluten-free cream of chicken soup is delicious and comforting. It is great on its own or perfect for use in casseroles and other recipes! The secret to its thick, creamy texture is gluten-free flour!
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup is hearty with tender chicken, egg noodles, vegetables, and a chicken broth that is good to the very last spoonful. It is the perfect comfort food for both chilly days and nights.
- Instant Pot White Chicken Chili should be part of anyone’s busy weeknight arsenal if you want an amazing dinner on the table in under an hour.
- This Creamy Chicken Soup With Egg Noodles is the chicken soup dreams are made of. It’s hearty, healthy, both fresh and creamy, and easy to make. Give it a try… it’ll be love at first bite.
- This creamy, cheesy buffalo chicken soup tastes just like your favorite game-day appetizer. The easy recipe is perfect for busy weeknights because it is ready in less than 30 minutes.
- Creamy Chicken Stew with Potatoes will warm you from the inside out. A delicate broth flavors moist chicken and perfectly cooked vegetables.
Soups with Creamed Veggies
- Roasted Vegetable Soup tastes like a garden of fresh vegetables all roasted to their natural sweetness.
- Classic Mexican corn soup with zesty cilantro lime crema and fresh toppings. The perfect use for fresh or frozen summer corn!
- Creamy Asparagus Soup is made with fresh asparagus stalks and a bit of tender onion simmered in broth. It’s blended to creamy perfection and combined with a splash of cream.
- This creamy roasted acorn squash soup is severed in edible roasted acorn squash bowls for a super cute and cozy fall meal!
- The Creamy Carrot Soup recipe is easy, healthy, and delicious! It’s made with carrots, onions, garlic, ginger, and a splash of cream that takes it over the top!
- This spiced sweet potato and carrot soup is made creamy with tahini and is packed with flavor. A must-have for your fall soup repertoire!
- This silky roasted courgette soup is packed with flavor, from slow-cooked courgette and garlic blitzed with peas and basil and finished with ciabatta croutons.
- Try something completely different with this Instant Pot Split Pea and Ham soup. This hearty soup has the benefit of lentils but comes out soft and creamy.
Butternut Squash Soups
- Roasted Butternut Squash soup is a deliciously creamy soup that’s dairy-free. The natural sweetness shines through in this fall-favorite soup.
- Butternut Squash Soup is velvety smooth, creamy, and one of the most comforting soups you’ll ever eat. It’s naturally gluten-free, vegetarian, and great for meal prep!
- Butternut squash soup with toasted cashews and sage is a deliciously rich and creamy soup perfect for autumn!
- Easy and creamy Roasted Butternut Squash Soup that will satisfy the tastebuds and make you feel all cozy inside. There’s nothing I love more than a warming bowl of soup with some creamy feta overtop and crackers for crunch!
- Looking for a cozy and delicious soup recipe to make this winter? This Roasted Butternut Squash Soup is easy to make and delicious. The roasted butternut squash gives the soup a wonderful depth of flavor, while the vegetables and seasonings add a touch of warmth.
Pumpkin Soup Recipes
- Roasted Pumpkin Apple Soup is a healthy, vegan soup made with homemade pumpkin puree.
- This silky smooth roasted pumpkin soup is full of the flavors of autumn, with smoked paprika, roasted garlic, and rosemary.
- This super creamy, rich, and luscious pumpkin and coconut soup is spiced with ginger, so comforting to have in a mug, and it’s ready in 5 minutes!
- This Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Soup is dairy-free deliciousness! It’s warm and comforting and full of fall spices.
- A quick spicy Thai Pumpkin soup made with Thai Chile paste. Complex flavors without a lot of work, this soup is ready in 20 minutes.
- Such an easy and delicious soup, this creamy pumpkin soup recipe will please toddlers to seniors! It freezes perfectly, too!
- This Easy to Make Pumpkin Soup recipe has all of the flavors of fall! Pumpkin purée, vegetable stock, onion, garlic, thyme, nutmeg, and heavy cream come together in this simple yet decadent soup recipe. Warm up on a cool fall evening with this thick and creamy vegetarian soup!
Tomato Soup Recipes
- One of the great joys in life is a delicious, rich bowl of Tomato Bisque. Now I’m not talking about the canned variety of tomato soup that we all grew up on. I’m talking about a silky-smooth tomato bisque that will have you moaning with every spoonful. And the good news is you can have this on your family’s dinner table in an hour.
- This Tomato Basil Soup Recipe is just as easy as making the canned stuff but tastes a hundred times better with the use of fresh veggies.
- This made-from-scratch creamy tomato soup with grilled cheese croutons prepared with goat cheese and basil oil is so dreamy. It’s the perfect comforting soup for summer, fall, or winter.
- My velvety smooth tomato soup recipe has an intense tomato flavor that’s balanced with a common pantry staple. This soup spends just 30 minutes on the stove, making it ideal for weeknight dinners or snow day lunches.
- Homemade Tomato Soup tastes best with fresh ingredients. Juicy, plump tomatoes, fragrant herbs and spices, and flavorful vegetables all have something unique in terms of flavor to bring to the table. All of this paired with a creamy base – It really does make MAGIC.
- Instant Pot creamy tomato soup turns fresh tomatoes into a flavorful soup in no time! Serve with Parmesan baguette or grilled cheese for a simple but delicious dinner.
- This Vegan Curried Pumpkin Soup is super creamy, smooth, and full of flavor! This easy pumpkin soup recipe is gluten-free, paleo, dairy-free, low-carb, and keto-friendly. It’s healthy and quick to make with canned pumpkin puree, creamy coconut milk, and curry spices! You’ll have a satisfying cozy meal ready in 15 minutes!
- Mulligatawny soup is a creamy and rich curried soup that originated from South Indian cuisine and has been adapted to suit western tastebuds. It is really simple to make in an Instant Pot and is a set-and-forget recipe that is ready in 20 minutes.
- This creamy chicken curry soup is everything you need to cozy up with. It’s simple to make and absolutely packed with flavor.
Creamy Potato Soups for Fall
- The best Old-Fashioned Vegan Potato Soup! This quick and easy creamy potato soup recipe is just like grandma used to make! Make this healthy, dairy-free, gluten-free, and allergy-free, budget-friendly potato soup with just 8 ingredients and 15 minutes to spare! This homemade cozy rustic soup is perfect for lunch or dinner and completely customizable!
- If you need a quick and easy creamy soup recipe, try this crockpot potato soup! With only 4 main ingredients, it is perfect for a weeknight Fall meal.
- Make this easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe in just one pot! Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite comfort food in my household.
- This creamy soup is quick and easy to make and so delicious! It’s simple enough for weeknight family dinners but special enough to serve guests. Cream cheese, potato, and ham soup.
- Cauliflower and Potato Soup is satisfying, smooth, and creamy. Using potatoes to provide a creamy texture, this soup is very nutritious, vegan and quick, and easy to make. Ideal for a healthy lunch or dinner, this soup will become a new family favorite. Serve with some crusty bread for a hearty and comforting meal.
Cauliflower Soup Recipes
- Enjoy all the goodness of a jalapeno popper, but in a bowl, with this simple low-carb jalapeno popper cauliflower soup. It’s simple to prepare in one pot or an Instant pot in just over 30-minutes and gluten-free.
- Creamy roasted cauliflower soup requires just a few simple ingredients and a few easy steps. The result is a thick and creamy soup with deep flavor from roasted cauliflower, shallots, and garlic. It’s the perfect winter meal and/or a beautiful addition to your holiday table.
- Wisconsin Cauliflower Soup is a Zupas copycat recipe. This naturally gluten-free cauliflower soup is full of cheesy, creamy goodness!
Soups with Pasta or Grains
- You’ve just found the BEST creamy tortellini soup with Italian sausage, spinach, and Italian seasonings in a light cream broth dusted with fresh Parmesan. It’s cozy, comforting, and flavorful, so it checks all of the right boxes! It’ll be your new favorite cooler weather creamy soup, I promise.
- Millet soup is a healthy, nutritious, and delicious soup made with foxtail millet. Made in an Instant Pot, this soup is ready in 30 minutes (with only 10 minutes of hands-on time).
Friday 21st of October 2022
I could eat soup for breakfast lunch and dinner!! SO MANY choices, YAY!
Saturday 22nd of October 2022
I'm with you! Thank you!
Thursday 20th of October 2022
We've tried the tomato basil, creamy potato and tortellini soup, and we love it. Can't wait to try more
Thursday 20th of October 2022
That one is definitely a keeper! Thank you, Mindy!
Wednesday 19th of October 2022
What a fantastic selection of soups now that we're solidly in perfect weather for soup. I love how you organized it!
Thursday 20th of October 2022
Thank you, we love our soup recipes and can't get enough of them!
Tuesday 18th of October 2022
Ohhh, saving this!! I definitely do not have enough soup recipes!
Thursday 20th of October 2022
Thank you! There's some keepers for sure!
Monday 17th of October 2022
What a wonderful collection of soul-soothing soups. Sooo many wonderful recipes to keep us warm all winter long!
Tuesday 18th of October 2022
I'm a soup girl, and there's definitely some amazing recipes here.